Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How to Order

HOW TO ORDER


Order Disclaimer

Due to legal restrictions and limits, I am not able to offer candles for sale on my website. If you would like to place a candle order please email me at stacy2895@msn.com or call me at 307-358-6168 to get your order on it's way!


Any information that is collected through orders or contact with me will not be shared with third-parties nor any un-authorized personnel. I take your privacy seriously and want you to feel secure in placing your orders.


Salt City Candle company reserves the right to discontinue any of their candle scents at any time, and for any reason. I will try to keep you updated with the latest list of available scents. For the most current availability of any candle scent please contact stacy2895@msn.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment